Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Jizz in my pants (Parody) Shit in my pants (Lyrics) | HD

Jizz in my pants (Parody) Shit in my pants (Lyrics) | HD Video Clips. Duration : 3.18 Mins.


Subscribe / Follow for more!! New version of old video, now in HD and hopefully better editing! Original version: www.youtube.com By TheLonelyIslandVEVO Subscribe for more Lyric videos of latest songs and parodys. or just random shit! Lyrics: -Shit In My Pants- Ahhhh.... One minute left of class Daydreaming to make the time pass Into my pack I placed my things And as class ended I felt I could sing I walked out and down the hall Saw you there leaned against the wall Something told me I should say hi Couldnt let this chance pass me by I walked up and told you my name It seemed as if you would play my game And just when I thought I was so cool I had to go and act a fool (And I) Shit in my pants OMG how did this happen? Whats the deal with my butt crappin? As I try to find the bathroom door (I) Shit in my pants Please believe Im not a freak My ass seems to have sprung a leak I need to clean myself up fast cause Damn that shit smells bad Im looking for a book at the library Harry Potter, Twilight, or the giving tree Curled by the fire with my book of choice Music to my ears when I heard her voice Calling to me from the coffee stand Le Java languie I just cant understand The feeling that I got at first was one I liked With every foreign word she said my interest spiked Wrote down my drink then asked one thing It was something simple, like room for cream? (And I) Shit in my pants Oh no, its the runs again I knew I shouldnt have had Mexican Now Im doing the poo poo dance cause I ...

Tags: HD, funny, subtitles, lyrics

No comments:

Post a Comment