Friday, September 9, 2011

I'm With You Ch. 21

I'm With You Ch. 21 Video Clips. Duration : 3.60 Mins.


I put down my piping bag and weaved through the organized chaos with my husband. His hand was gripping mine, our fingers intertwined. I saw that in his other hand he held the planner. I can't believe my babies were turning sixteen in just a month. We slipped into my office and took a seat at my desk. Nick was the main boss of the restaurant next door. "I have the venue booked, as well as entertainment. I was thinking we should cater, since the kids love your cooking the best. And I have them thinking we're having someone else make the cake, though they don't like the idea much," he mused. "We mainly need to cover decorations, flowers, dresses for the girls, and vehicles." "Well, I have an idea for boys. It's custom though, and I contacted a Ford dealership up north and emailed him what I was looking for." I pulled up the sketch of the truck Avery wanted on my computer. "Evan's would be white, and Chris's dark green." "They each want trucks?" Nick asked me, jotting down something on his schedule. "Yep," I said. "And I can't decide between a red one like that or if she'll want a car for Allie." Allison was a tomboy, compared to her sister. Though they both loved sports, Allison usually wore baggy cargo pants and sneakers while Abby opted for tight jeans and makeup. "I think Abby wants the new Mustang," Nick announced. "The teal, metallic color with black cursive spelling her name on the side." "I think that would be better for Allie too," I said. "Red, of course, with her ...

Keywords: I'm, With, You

No comments:

Post a Comment